POPUHEADS by Johnny B. Nasty.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
POPUHEADS by Johnny B. Nasty.

Rock & Roll

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Comparte

VAN HALEN:elige si puedes

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 

Van Halen: a elegir
VAN HALEN
VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Vote_lcap50%VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
VAN HALEN II
VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Vote_lcap33%VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
WOMAN AND CHILDREN FIRST
VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Vote_lcap0%VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
FAIR WARNING
 0% [ 0 ]
DIVER DOWN
 0% [ 0 ]
VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Vote_lcap17%VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Votos Totales : 6

Sondeo cerrado

AutorMensaje
el murciélago

el murciélago

VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Empty
MensajeVAN HALEN:elige si puedes   VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Icon_minitimeMiér 24 Jul 2013 - 12:13

Tras leer lo escrito por Lou sobre el Van halen II, se me ha ocurrido hacer una votación sobre la banda. Centrandome solamente en su etapa dorada con Lee Roth. Como solo son seis discos he creido conveniente poder solo votar por uno, así que.....a fastidiarse. Teneis dos días.
VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Van+Halen+van_halen+blac+n+white

Alehardrock
CAPITAN POPUHEADS
CAPITAN POPUHEADS
Alehardrock

MensajeRe: VAN HALEN:elige si puedes   VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Icon_minitimeMiér 24 Jul 2013 - 12:20

Pues yo no creo que sea el mejor, pero como fue el primero que escuché cuenta con el factor sorpresa a su favor, así que me decanto por el del año
VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Van-halen-1984-album-cover
LOU RIP
Forum Punisher
Forum Punisher
LOU RIP

MensajeRe: VAN HALEN:elige si puedes   VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Icon_minitimeMiér 24 Jul 2013 - 12:41

Yo lo tengo muy claro,su debut es uno de los más grandes de la historia

Dr. Jaus

MensajeRe: VAN HALEN:elige si puedes   VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Icon_minitimeMiér 24 Jul 2013 - 19:00

Ninguno tan fresco como el primero.

José Fernández

MensajeRe: VAN HALEN:elige si puedes   VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Icon_minitimeJue 4 Feb 2016 - 23:50

Algunas citas de David Lee Roth. Mas aquí, http://www.rotharmy.com/quotes.shtml

- I always wanted to be an outrage to public decency and a threat to women. And this is one of the few occupations where you're not only allowed that, but you're encouraged.

- When they make my gravestone," says David Lee Roth, "it's going to be a cement copy of Huckleberry Finn with a pair of cement handcuffs on top of it.

- Do you know what I am going to have put on my gravestone when I die? Here have one on me... "I told you I didn't feel good"!

- Interviewer- David Lee you have pretty much I say everything that you have ever wanted up to now up until this point and have you thought of a goal that is out there like ...acting"
- DLR- "No...not acting. If you are talking about goals something that you work for, something that you strive and that you have to work for... I want a motorcycle"

- "Michael [Anthony] is a connoisseur of Jack Daniels...his best line is he likes a woman who knows what she is doing, cause after he finishes a bottle of Jack...he don't"

From Rock Line 1986
Viewer Call In - "You put on such an incredible live show with Van Halen and solo and I was wondering because you are so visual how come you never have released a live video, and are you ever going to do so?"
Dave's Reply - "Well it's Like my Pants.. Its hard to squeeze it all in!"

- "Yes, I don't discriminate. I've slept with black women and Chinese women. In fact, I've slept with a black Chinese woman."

- "I remember being on the very first 'Joan Rivers Show' and I remember it vividly 'cause she was saying, 'At the Van Halen shows these days, people are holding up signs saying 'Screw David Lee Roth!''--and I'm thinkin', 'Is that advice?'"

- "We took these two little people with us on tour, Jimmy and Danny, as my bodyguards. They're probably 3 1/2, 4 1/2 feet tall. We had 'em in 'S.W.A.T." uniforms. If nothing else, I can wake up in Tunafish, Wyoming, nine in the morning, hung-over; even if I'm miserable, I can look out the door to the hallway and there goes a midget in a bath towel holding the hand of a girl he was with last night--and I know I'm in rock 'n' roll!"

- "When you're on the road for nine months a year and you always have these cute little chiquitas running around in their halter tops, it's kind of hard to worry about things like nuclear proliferation."

- "I have three answers I give to interviewers. The first one is: 'Yeah, I think you're trying to ask me this, but I'm gonna talk about whatever the fuck I want.' The second is: 'I see what you're see what you're asking but I'm gonna talk about whatever the fuck I want.' And the third one is: 'Oh, I see. You're asking me this, lemme say something first and then I'm gonna talk about whatever the fuck I want.' It's quite an open forum."

- "After you take out the managers' percentage, the agents' percentage, the money for the roadies, the lighting, the trucks, the buses, the sound and everything, the most I'll probably see as far as money goes after it's all said and done, is...an island."

- "Hey, your girlfriend was partying with us backstage before the show, and she had a message for ya: 'mmfp mmf umf fmff mmm.'"

- "Would I join Van Halen again if they asked me? Not without a team of lawyers and a valuum!"

- "'DLR Band' means Dave, Lowery, and Ray. I named it that because it sounds more like a band then 'David Lee Roth,' which just sounds like a person. When you hear 'David Lee Roth'--you think of a person. When you hear 'DLR Band'--you think of a band. Just like when you hear 'Eddie Van Halen' you think of a person, and when you hear 'Van Halen'--you think of David Lee Roth."

- "We're simply throwing up a defense against becoming so insulated from our fans and dying face down in the bathroom poisoned by a banana split like Elvis" DLR on groupies

- "I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money."

- "I used to jog but the ice-cubes kept falling out of my glass."

- "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."

- "If you can't do it in a white T-shirt and a pair of jeans under one white light bulb, you can't do it!"

- "Hell, if I wanted to be serious, I'd have joined the Boston Symphony."

- "One of my friends took me to one of these all-you-can-eat salad bars recently. I passed out and it took 3 Snickers bars and a Coke to revive me."

- "I just wanted to be in show biz. I wanted to make music and sing and dance, tell jokes and stories, make ya smile, make ya cry - and charge you $ 8.50"

- "I say to the guys in the band: "You know what Voltaire said?" They think Voltaire is an air conditioning company."

- "It's not who wants to sleep with you; It's who wants to sleep with you again."

- Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.

- "Music is something Van Halen makes when they run out of nothing to do"

- "A lot of people think that a VH tour is just one long orgy with a few stops on stage in between. Well, let me tell you - they're right."

- "I found me a gal who is a Princeton graduate, front of the class, OK, comes from academic family, and plays roller hockey full contact, 2,3 times a week, and I mean full contact. She's taller than I am, and stronger than me, discovered that first time we went kayaking. Dry, critical, sarcastic, elitist, distant... hey baby want to get married?"

- "There are three rings to marriage: the engagement ring, the wedding ring and the suffering"

- "I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister!"

- "Music videos are like girlfriends. I'm constantly amazed on what other people do"

- "Take'em out back and give him a fuckin' drink, man. He made it this far, give him a fuckin' shot. Gimme the bottle, man!" - about a fan who ran on-stage at Donington 1984

- "Hey, don't be throwin' no shit up on stage pal, cos I saw who threw that bottle and after the show... I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend, yeah!"

- "Now I make music without listening to my bank account"

- "The Breakfast of Champions isn't cereal, it's the competition!"

- "Nothing in here is worth dying for"- message on DLR's gate

- "A lot of rock bands are truly a legend in their own minds."

- "The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, then turns into a pizza!"

- "Here today, gone later today" - about one-hit-wonder bands

- "People say that life is a cesspool of darkness and despair. Well we of Van Halen are sailing through it in a yacht!"

- "I have tried many different forms of presentation in the past years. I was proud of some and less proud of others... But I did them all superbly!"

- "People ask me how far I've come. And I tell them 12 feet. From the audience to the stage!"

jovigui

MensajeRe: VAN HALEN:elige si puedes   VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Icon_minitimeVie 5 Feb 2016 - 0:09

VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Van_Halen_album

Sin duda este, abrió muchas puertas y cambio muchas cosas ..... Eddie uno de los últimos sino el último revolucionario del rock en cuanto a guitarristas

"Tiene menos arte que cualquiera de nosotros con dos cubatas en un karaoke"
Laughing
Cutix
THE FANGORIAN
THE FANGORIAN
Cutix

MensajeRe: VAN HALEN:elige si puedes   VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Icon_minitimeVie 5 Feb 2016 - 0:13

...Pues coincido con Ale.....y voto a 1984.
Gana a los puntos a los demás, gracias al megahit.

Ponga un hit en su vida.

Y además tengo muy buenos recuerdos de ese año.

Adios.
Cutix
THE FANGORIAN
THE FANGORIAN
Cutix

MensajeRe: VAN HALEN:elige si puedes   VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Icon_minitimeVie 5 Feb 2016 - 0:15

...No me deja votar.
No aparece opción....¿Murci? lol!

¿Que pasa aquí?

Adios.
jovigui

jovigui

MensajeRe: VAN HALEN:elige si puedes   VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Icon_minitimeVie 5 Feb 2016 - 0:15

A mi tampoco me dejó votar

"Tiene menos arte que cualquiera de nosotros con dos cubatas en un karaoke"
Laughing
el murciélago

el murciélago

MensajeRe: VAN HALEN:elige si puedes   VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Icon_minitimeVie 5 Feb 2016 - 0:16

jode macho...........si este sondeo es mas viejo que yo........

LOU RIP
Forum Punisher
Forum Punisher
LOU RIP

MensajeRe: VAN HALEN:elige si puedes   VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Icon_minitimeVie 5 Feb 2016 - 0:25

el murciélago escribió:
jode macho...........si este sondeo es mas viejo que yo........

Arrow Arrow Arrow

que tú no, que tu última novia posiblemente . Very Happy

Si tiene casi tres años.... :facepalm:

CAPITAN POPUHEADS
CAPITAN POPUHEADS
Alehardrock

MensajeRe: VAN HALEN:elige si puedes   VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Icon_minitimeVie 5 Feb 2016 - 13:43

No, si lo que faltaba ahora es ponerse a votar sondeos de hace tres años... affraid
Metalmorfosis

Metalmorfosis

MensajeRe: VAN HALEN:elige si puedes   VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Icon_minitimeJue 27 Oct 2016 - 22:15

1.- Van Halen

2.- 1984

3.- 5150
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeRe: VAN HALEN:elige si puedes   VAN HALEN:elige si puedes Icon_minitime

VAN HALEN:elige si puedes

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.