POPUHEADS by Johnny B. Nasty.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
POPUHEADS by Johnny B. Nasty.

Rock & Roll

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Comparte

Zakk Wylde: Book Of Shadows II (2016)

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
keith_caputo

keith_caputo

Zakk Wylde: Book Of Shadows II (2016) Empty
MensajeZakk Wylde: Book Of Shadows II (2016)   Zakk Wylde: Book Of Shadows II (2016) Icon_minitimeMiér 14 Oct 2015 - 19:27

Zakk Wylde tiene previsto sacar en 2016 un segundo volumen de su fantastico disco en solitario Book Of Shadows

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY has confirmed that he is working on "Book Of Shadows Volume II" for an early 2016 release. The effort, which will be made available on the 20th anniversary of the arrival of the original "Book Of Shadows" album, will be followed by a world tour to support that side of Zakk's music.

Speaking to Louder Noise, Zakk said (see video below): "Obviously, the 'Book Of Shadows' thing is more of an acoustic thing and more mellow — the mellow stuff as opposed to the heavy stuff. But yeah, that's what we're working on right now. I can't believe the album is twenty years old. But we're always writing mellow stuff. I mean, once I get done doing the heavy thing for a while and writing riffs, once you get worn out on that, I'll just either pick up… sit behind a piano or pick up an acoustic [guitar], and then it just puts you in a different state of mind when you're writing. So that's all it is to me."

Zakk Wylde: Book Of Shadows II (2016) PRESS002-Credit-Justin-Reich

Zakk Wylde: Book Of Shadows II (2016)

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.