POPUHEADS by Johnny B. Nasty.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
POPUHEADS by Johnny B. Nasty.

Rock & Roll

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Comparte

Buckcherry : EP (2014)

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
keith_caputo

keith_caputo

Buckcherry : EP (2014) Empty
MensajeBuckcherry : EP (2014)   Buckcherry : EP (2014) Icon_minitimeVie Mar 07, 2014 5:51 am

Josh Todd parece muy decepcionado con la industria musical. Buckcherry se van a apuntar a la moda del EP (como ya se han apuntado bandas como DOWN, STP, Skid Row.....) . Como no se venden discos prefiere q Buckcherry publiquen o ep,s o canciones sueltas. A mi la verdad es q esa idea no me gusta nada. A mi me gustan los discos completos, pero desgraciadamente esto de los ep's o temas sueltos es algo q va a pasar cada vez mas a menudo. El EP no tiene titulo aun, pero parece ser q se publicara en primavera del 2014

Buckcherry : EP (2014) Buckcherry+Banda+31

Por otro lado Josh parece estar cansado de girar (lo cual tb entiendo pq esta banda es de las q mas gira sin parar) pero segun el, es la unica manera xa Buckcherry de sobrevivir ya q la banda gana muy poco dinero de la venta de discos

Buckcherry : EP (2014) 123719

Kristyn Clarke of PopCultureMadness.com recently conducted an interview with vocalist Josh Todd of Californian rockers BUCKCHERRY. You can now watch the chat below.

On whether BUCKCHERRY has had to spend more time on the road as a result of declining record sales:

Josh: "Really, it's, like, you've gotta be on the road if you wanna make a living at this. There's no longer these days where you drop a single and sell millions of records and go out and tour for six months and then you can just chill and enjoy your life. That's never been the way it's been for us, so… I don't know… For some bands that got more established in the early days when you could do that, they're doing alright, but if you're starting out new now, there's none of that left. There wasn't a single gold record by a rock artist last year — not one."

On how the Internet has changed the way BUCKCHERRY connects with its fans:

Josh: "The good news is that everybody has… they can access anything they want without even leaving their house. So people that like you are gonna find you and then they're gonna come out to the shows and then you have this relationship with them over the years; they stick with you if they like you. So that's the great thing, you know. There's always gonna be rock music and rock bands playing out; It's just the way you go about getting it to the people."

On telling stories through BUCKCHERRY's songs and full-length albums:

Josh: "It takes a lot of practice to be able to do it well. And that's the discouraging thing, because there's not a lot of money to make records anymore. There's not a lot of money to sit and work on songs and write and re-write songs and make a whole body of work and get out there and represent it. You just don't have time to do that anymore, because there's not a type of return coming back. So that's why — I hate to say this — the record will go away at some point, because it's a single-driven market now. Everybody's going on iTunes and they just buy the songs that they like — that's it. They don't buy records. I mean, you see it all the time now, even in pop music — [there'll be ] a big pop single, and they'll sell millions of singles, and then the record drops and they sell, like, 15,000 units. So now, I think it's already happening in pop music where people are just dropping singles, new songs, every few months.

"We just made an EP that we're gonna be releasing in the spring that we're really excited about. I don't wanna give it away yet, but there's definitely a theme to this EP, and if you're a BUCKCHERRY fan, it's a must-have. So it's really cool, and [it was] probably one the funnest times I've had writing songs; it's just been a lot of fun."
el murciélago

el murciélago

MensajeRe: Buckcherry : EP (2014)   Buckcherry : EP (2014) Icon_minitimeVie Mar 07, 2014 6:28 am

keith_caputo escribió:
Josh Todd parece muy decepcionado con la industria musical. Buckcherry se van a apuntar a la moda del EP (como ya se han apuntado bandas como DOWN, STP, Skid Row.....) . Como no se venden discos prefiere q Buckcherry publiquen o ep,s o canciones sueltas. A mi la verdad es q esa idea no me gusta nada. A mi me gustan los discos completos, pero desgraciadamente esto de los ep's o temas sueltos es algo q va a pasar cada vez mas a menudo. El EP no tiene titulo aun, pero parece ser q se publicara en primavera del 2014

Buckcherry : EP (2014) Buckcherry+Banda+31

Por otro lado Josh parece estar cansado de girar (lo cual tb entiendo pq esta banda es de las q mas gira sin parar) pero segun el, es la unica manera xa Buckcherry de sobrevivir ya q la banda gana muy poco dinero de la venta de discos

Buckcherry : EP (2014) 123719

Kristyn Clarke of PopCultureMadness.com recently conducted an interview with vocalist Josh Todd of Californian rockers BUCKCHERRY. You can now watch the chat below.

On whether BUCKCHERRY has had to spend more time on the road as a result of declining record sales:

Josh: "Really, it's, like, you've gotta be on the road if you wanna make a living at this. There's no longer these days where you drop a single and sell millions of records and go out and tour for six months and then you can just chill and enjoy your life. That's never been the way it's been for us, so… I don't know… For some bands that got more established in the early days when you could do that, they're doing alright, but if you're starting out new now, there's none of that left. There wasn't a single gold record by a rock artist last year — not one."

On how the Internet has changed the way BUCKCHERRY connects with its fans:

Josh: "The good news is that everybody has… they can access anything they want without even leaving their house. So people that like you are gonna find you and then they're gonna come out to the shows and then you have this relationship with them over the years; they stick with you if they like you. So that's the great thing, you know. There's always gonna be rock music and rock bands playing out; It's just the way you go about getting it to the people."

On telling stories through BUCKCHERRY's songs and full-length albums:

Josh: "It takes a lot of practice to be able to do it well. And that's the discouraging thing, because there's not a lot of money to make records anymore. There's not a lot of money to sit and work on songs and write and re-write songs and make a whole body of work and get out there and represent it. You just don't have time to do that anymore, because there's not a type of return coming back. So that's why — I hate to say this — the record will go away at some point, because it's a single-driven market now. Everybody's going on iTunes and they just buy the songs that they like — that's it. They don't buy records. I mean, you see it all the time now, even in pop music — [there'll be ] a big pop single, and they'll sell millions of singles, and then the record drops and they sell, like, 15,000 units. So now, I think it's already happening in pop music where people are just dropping singles, new songs, every few months.

"We just made an EP that we're gonna be releasing in the spring that we're really excited about. I don't wanna give it away yet, but there's definitely a theme to this EP, and if you're a BUCKCHERRY fan, it's a must-have. So it's really cool, and [it was] probably one the funnest times I've had writing songs; it's just been a lot of fun."

Hombre....esto es el pan de cada dia. pero bueno....ya sabemos que los grandes grupos se visten por los pies. Dudo que estos tios vivan mal....claro, otra cosa es que quieran vivir como los Stones.

Trickfew

Trickfew

MensajeRe: Buckcherry : EP (2014)   Buckcherry : EP (2014) Icon_minitimeVie Mar 07, 2014 7:36 am

A mi tampoco me gusta esto de los EP´S yo también soy amigo de los discos completos.......
keith_caputo

keith_caputo

MensajeRe: Buckcherry : EP (2014)   Buckcherry : EP (2014) Icon_minitimeVie Sep 05, 2014 12:29 am

Buckcherry : EP (2014) 2cegkgi

1. Somebody Fucked With
2. Say Fuck It
3. Motherfucker
4. I Don't Give A Fuck
5. It's A Fucking Disaster
6. Fist Fuck

LOU RIP
Forum Punisher
Forum Punisher
LOU RIP

MensajeRe: Buckcherry : EP (2014)   Buckcherry : EP (2014) Icon_minitimeVie Sep 05, 2014 12:40 am

keith_caputo escribió:
Buckcherry : EP (2014) 2cegkgi

1. Somebody Fucked With
2. Say Fuck It
3. Motherfucker
4. I Don't Give A Fuck
5. It's A Fucking Disaster
6. Fist Fuck

joder, quiero mucho a estos tíos pero ¿qué coño es eso? ¿tan mal andamos de compositores?

Buckcherry : EP (2014) 2n7lixc

Perdonad mi negatividad pero o esto cambia mucho o 2014 me parece uno de los años más horribles del rock

keith_caputo

MensajeRe: Buckcherry : EP (2014)   Buckcherry : EP (2014) Icon_minitimeVie Sep 05, 2014 12:41 am

y aqui un par de temas en directo del nuevo EP

Contenido patrocinado

MensajeRe: Buckcherry : EP (2014)   Buckcherry : EP (2014) Icon_minitime

Buckcherry : EP (2014)

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.