POPUHEADS by Johnny B. Nasty.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
POPUHEADS by Johnny B. Nasty.

Rock & Roll

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Comparte

Bumblefoot: "Olvidaos de un nuevo disco"

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
curro

curro

Bumblefoot: "Olvidaos de un nuevo disco" Empty
MensajeBumblefoot: "Olvidaos de un nuevo disco"   Bumblefoot: "Olvidaos de un nuevo disco" Icon_minitimeMiér 6 Mar 2013 - 11:51

Por si alguno de nosotros todavía tenía esperanzas de un nuevo disco, Bumblefoot acaba de tirarnoslas por los suelos.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=187053

Asked about the possibility of the current GUNS N' ROSES lineup releasing a new album in the near future, Thal said: "You know what?! Just forget about a new record until it happens. I mean, I can't even begin… How long have we been talking about a new fucking record? And I'm the only that doesn't bullshit you people about it and I say, no, we haven't been in the studio together; no, we haven't started writing together as a band."

He continued: "If something came out at this point, it would be very old material that is just being released now. So it would be unheard material, but to me, I don't consider that a new record, I consider that just releasing old material from a band that doesn't exist anymore. And we need to make an album of this band right now. And I hit up Axl [Rose, GUNS N' ROSES singer] again two days ago. I was, like, 'Hey, while we're in Australia, let's make some music. Let's work on some stuff.' But we'll see what happens.

"I'm all about making music; that's why I make music — to make music. So I'd like to really do that.I would be very happy if GUNS N' ROSES could do that. We'll see what happens. That's all I can say. I mean, at this point, we're just doing shows and doing shows and doing shows. And the shows are great and we're having fun and everything. But I've got the itch. I've had the itch for a long fucking time. I wanna make some music with these motherfuckers. It's a damn good band and we should really have the opportunity to give what we can to all of you, and make some music for you.

"If anyone reads any of my long-ass interviews where I am ranting like I am right now, you know how I feel about it and that's what I'm about. All I can say is, look, it's not up to me. It's gotta be unanimous, so I hope unanimously at some point everyone says, 'Alright, let's just put life to the side, everything to the side, and just focus on this and make it happen and make some music together.' I think it would be fucking great, and I hope it happens.

"But as far as seeing a new album in the future, I don't see it in the near future, no. It's gonna be a while — if it's gonna be with this band writing from the beginning.

"So, yeah, there's reality for you. I wish I had something better I can tell you, guys, because we all want the same thing — we want new music; me and you."

PD: Si alguien no se lleva bien con el inglés que lo diga y se lo traduciré en cuanto tenga un rato.

Bumblefoot: "Olvidaos de un nuevo disco"

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.