POPUHEADS by Johnny B. Nasty.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
POPUHEADS by Johnny B. Nasty.

Rock & Roll

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Comparte

Slash ( Featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators): Nuevo Disco (2016)

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
keith_caputo

keith_caputo

Slash ( Featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators): Nuevo Disco (2016) Empty
MensajeSlash ( Featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators): Nuevo Disco (2016)   Slash ( Featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators): Nuevo Disco (2016) Icon_minitimeMiér 24 Jun 2015 - 22:13

Slash and his band — MYLES KENNEDY AND THE CONSPIRATORS — are scheduled to stay on the road until the end of the year, after which they will take a short break before beginning work on the follow-up to their 2014 album "World On Fire".

"We're working on new material for the next record," Slash tells Billboard.com. "When this tour's over we'll start going in and doing some pre-production and probably go into the studio some time in mid-to-late spring and record."

Regarding how the new songs are shaping up, Slash says: "They sound very rhythmic and that's definitely something that, for me personally, I'm going for. We'll see what that turns into. It changes. It sort of evolves; you start out with one idea and that sort of morphs into another idea. At this point it sounds like it's going to be really awesome, so I'm excited about it."

Slash ( Featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators): Nuevo Disco (2016) Timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fnepascene.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F02%2FSlash-Myles-Kennedy-and-The-Conspirators
el murciélago

el murciélago

Slash ( Featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators): Nuevo Disco (2016) Empty
MensajeRe: Slash ( Featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators): Nuevo Disco (2016)   Slash ( Featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators): Nuevo Disco (2016) Icon_minitimeJue 25 Jun 2015 - 0:07

keith_caputo escribió:
Slash and his band — MYLES KENNEDY AND THE CONSPIRATORS — are scheduled to stay on the road until the end of the year, after which they will take a short break before beginning work on the follow-up to their 2014 album "World On Fire".

"We're working on new material for the next record," Slash tells Billboard.com. "When this tour's over we'll start going in and doing some pre-production and probably go into the studio some time in mid-to-late spring and record."

Regarding how the new songs are shaping up, Slash says: "They sound very rhythmic and that's definitely something that, for me personally, I'm going for. We'll see what that turns into. It changes. It sort of evolves; you start out with one idea and that sort of morphs into another idea. At this point it sounds like it's going to be really awesome, so I'm excited about it."

Slash ( Featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators): Nuevo Disco (2016) Timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fnepascene.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F02%2FSlash-Myles-Kennedy-and-The-Conspirators

affraid affraid affraid affraid

Slash ( Featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators): Nuevo Disco (2016)

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.